ALL COMMUNICATION IS DONE THROUGH EMAIL. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL PERIODICALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU'RE RECIEVING COMMUICATIONS FROM SIGNAL 88 SECURITY.
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING DONE ON SITE AT THE LAS VEGAS JOB CONNECT OFFICE LOCATED AT 3405 S. MARYLAND PARKWAY WEDNESDAY, 2-13-13 from 12-430 pm, THURSDAY, 2-14-13 from 10am to 430pm, and FRIDAY 2-15-13 from 9am to 430pm. PLEASE BRING TWO FORMS OF ID WITH YOU.
As Event Security, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to all shifts on time, in the appropriate field uniform as outlined in the S88 Standard Operating Procedures.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of each unique site and updating other Security Professionals at the time of each shift change.
- Protecting a site and the orderlyness of people attending in a fixed location by following the Signal 88 protocol as outlined in the S88 Standard Operating Procedures
- Special event security may be stationed at various posts throughout a special event venue. Some sit at a security desk and check attendees' tickets or credentials. They may also search bags or other belongings that are brought into the venue for contraband. In some cases, they may monitor electronic surveillance equipment to ensure that no one is violating the law or rules of the venue. Other special event security personnel patrol the grounds of the venue. They observe attendees, and may detain anyone who is in violation of the law or venue rules. Special event security must also perform crowd control, and may be required to supervise parking or direct traffic after the event is over.
- Special event security guards patrol the grounds of special events venue to protect against terrorism, theft and other illegal activities. They observe special event attendees to ensure that they are abiding by the laws and rules of the venue. Special event security guards may work at sporting events, concerts, conventions, parties or other large events. There are usually few education requirements for these positions, but special event security guards usually complete employer-sponsored training to prepare for the work.
- Controlled access duties may include: badge printing and checking; camera monitoring; phone duty; area checks by foot patrol;.
- Completing all appropriate on-line and physical training modules.
- Successfully passing a drug test and background check.
- No criminal convictions as specified under Signal 88 Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing
- Ability to learn new software’s in an efficient and effective timeframe (Patrolguide, Inteliguide, etc).
- Able to provide proof of ability to work in the United States.
- Ability to interact with all levels of Signal 88 and client employees and the public in a direct, timely and professional manner.
- Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, work under stress, add value and continuously improve.
- Ability to conform to established procedures and to help identify and solve problems.
Signal 88 Security - 2 years ago