- To plan and administer a busy schedule with promotions, fashion shows and other special events.
- May be called upon at the discretion of management to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature, and/or assist in other areas where staffing shortages exist.
Note: Position is based out of Boscov's Corporate Offices.
- Strong community ties.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, written, and verbal skills.
- Retail background helpful, but not required.
- Experience in advertising and planning a plus.
Responsible for stores from Allentown down to Exton area.
Competitive starting rates
Comprehensive Benefit Package
Liberal Employee Discount
Work where people love to shop!
Outlet mall capital Reading, Pennsylvania, has conceived more than bargain shopping. It's given us Boscov's Department Store,...