Junior-level fundraising position. Plays active lead role in organizing, coordinating, implementing and helping to expand Chapter programs in the Mass Market Fundraising department. May supervise volunteers for assigned responsibilities.
- Oversee fundraising programs for the chapter including Queens Walk to Cure Diabetes, Staten Island Walk to Cure Diabetes, Kids Walk to Cure Diabetes program, Third party events
- Expand fundraising programs and volunteer participation
- Develop and deliver presentation as required, and provide input and suggestions
- Network with and solicit new participants
- Organize and oversee Walk to Cure Diabetes kickoff events
- Serve as staff liaison for Staten Island Committee leadership
- Maintain accurate and complete financial/fundraising records for each event
- Work within approved chapter event budget, insuring that expenses are at" or below" budget.
- Accountable for meeting deadlines, responding to volunteers and other department requests.
- Ensure accurate recording of information in database, file system and/or records. Create, update, and revise as need ed.
An Associate's degree preferred or equivalent experience required. Experience in fundraising, strategic planning and non-profit special events experience. Experience in volunteer management
JDRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.