- Must have at least one year special event experience.
- Must have some college work.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient at Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time, and be able to stand and sit in extreme weather conditions for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Planning and coordinating all special events and picnics.
- Responsible for day to day contact and follow up with clients.
- Generates necessary documents for special events /corporate picnics.
- Completes and distributes special event evaluation forms after each event for accounting.
- Maintain cleanliness of all special event storage areas.
- Conducts bi-weekly special events meetings to include all internal departments
- Provides excellent service to guests and team members.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting unsafe situations.
- Other duties assigned
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- 2 years ago - save job