Paramount Pictures Studios has an immediate opening for a Special Events Manager. This position will be responsible for the overall coordination and execution of all assigned on-lot and off-lot events. This role reports directly to the Executive Director of Special Events and will be the key liaison between the client and all internal and external operating partners in order to ensure a flawless event.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Work with clients to determine event details and guide their expectations to ensure a successful event
- Make sure all details of events are properly planned and executed
- Work with the sales department to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- Develop working budgets and work with client through cost details
- Oversee applicable contracts and payment schedules
- Serve as liaison between the client and all internal/external partners
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of all assigned events
- Work closely with on lot departments (Security, Janitorial, Fire, Hospital, Grips, Set Lighting, etc.)
- Establish strong relationships with outside vendors in order to fulfill event needs
- Accurately track and record event spending and facilitate timely billing
- Work all hours assigned, including weekends and Holidays if necessary
Paramount Pictures - 19 months ago
When entertainment is paramount, many people turn to Paramount Pictures Corporation. A subsidiary of media firm Viacom, the company...