- Create new business by cold calling potential clients
- Create new business by visiting potential clients outside the store
- Use existing relationships with current clients to find new revenue opportunities within those organizations
- Contact all previous clients to reschedule events
- Be able to articulate a solid sales plan that shows detailed efforts on how the monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue goals will be attained.
- Strong Ability to “Close the Deal” and compress the sales cycle timeline
- Be able to provide detailed call and activity sheets on customer interaction
- Evaluate your Sales Pipeline to accurately predict forecasted revenue for the store location
- Join two to three community or professional organizations for the purpose of networking and bringing in new business
- Host four to five networking events at the store per year
- Insure a directed and motivated office that provides exceptional customer service to our guests while maintaining the company’s expectations on profitability.
- Train and coach the second sales person in the office, if applicable, to one day run their own office.
- Conduct sales rep and intern’s performance evaluations once annually; oversee the creation and execution of a developmental action plan
- Insure the collection of payment for all special events
- Implement all marketing tools
- Turn in all Quarterly marketing Fund requests for approval to DOS.
- Execute all Special and Holiday Promotions plans provided by WHQ (World Headquarters)
- Insure that Special Event information is mailed to potential customers
- Back up all party detail logs daily
- Maintain and update the voice mail system as needed
- Insure the maintenance direct mail/cold calling programs
- Complete other projects assigned upon request
- High School Diploma and computer proficiency
- 4 year College Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of Outbound Sales Experience
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Ability to converse with executive level customers
- Outgoing and personable; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to navigate excel and power point
- Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to client requests for changes
- High personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Cultivates a strategic team environment that provides exceptional guest service while directing a specific area of the management team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level.
- Assists in the on boarding process of interviewing and hiring quality candidates to increase retention and morale.
- Recognizes employee strengths and opportunities to craft developmental lessons. Takes ownership and responsibility for development of staff through communication, documentation, and evaluation.
- Provides motivation to team through active learning opportunities. Develops a strong teamwork environment.
- Conducts meetings shiftly, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually as expected to facilitate communication and create synergy.
- Ensures and assists in the execution of all staff and manager training programs, and ensures that all communications, documentations, and evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures event staffing levels are appropriate to meet the needs of the business and maximize the guest experience.
- Leads and influences staff and managers through effective motivation, leveraging individual strengths to ensure guest satisfaction and maximum productivity.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all company team members, fostering and promoting cooperative, harmonious work environment keeping morale, productivity, and efficiency high.
- Builds rapport with all team members through active listening and problem solving skills.
- Promotes positive employee relations including effective delegation of managerial duties, fostering high staff morale, upholding operational standards, and execution of the performance management process.
- Holds self to a higher standard, being a role model at all times.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated ability to achieve expected store financial results in areas of responsibility.
- Holds self accountable to high personal standards of conduct and professionalism.
- Excellent coaching and developing skills.
- Respect for individuals (customers, vendors, and employees).
- Appreciates diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc).
- Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to business and team needs and changes.
- Open to feedback and self improvement.
- Dressed in proper dress code requirements, looking neat, clean and professional at all times.
- Exercises good judgment and decision making skills.
- Computer skills required.
- Previous restaurant, hotel, and/or sales management experience desired.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the team member may be asked to:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
Dave & Buster's - 17 months ago
Fun and games collide with food and drink at these nightspots. Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates about 55...