General Summary of Job Duties
Responsible for cleaning, maintaining and setting up the event pavilion.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
· Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Silverton STYLE.
· Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
· Set-up and tear down and/or delivery and pick up of tables, chairs, dance floors, AV equipment, linen, signage, staging, décor and other misc. items in accordance with event requirements.
· Safe and efficient transport of tables, chairs and other required equipment to and from the established storage areas.
· Maintain cleanliness of the event pavilion
· Maintenance cleanliness and organization of storage areas.
· Immediate reporting to management of all defective and/or broken equipment.
Must have a flexible schedule to accommodate special events needs.
· Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
· Maintain an open line of communication with all Managers.
· Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Team Members, and Vendors.
· Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
· Regular attendance to all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
· Arriving on-time for all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
Ability to meet deadlines and work under time constraints
Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following Silverton STYLE:
- Embrace Change – Not resistant or afraid of change. Responsive and adaptable to situations and/or circumstances that are different from the day to day routine.
- Take Time to Connect with Guests and Each Other - Quickly build rapport and establish personal relationships with Guests and Team Members. Fits in with the department and is considerate toward others and promotes a atmosphere of team work.
- Be Happy with Yourself - Have a positive outlook with your job, your guests, and yourself. Feel good about yourself and the contributions you make to the Company.
- Think Quality - Provide a high level of service, maintain high standards and work hard to get it right the first time. Identify possible difficulties and present solutions.
- Be a Positive Representative for Silverton at All Times – Be upbeat, cheerful and smile during all interaction with Guests, Vendors, Business Partners and Team Members. Wear uniforms to specification and adhere to appearance standards during shift.
- Redefine the Concept of Team – Breakdown the barriers between departments and get involved.
- Feel the Fear, Have Doubts and Go for It Anyway – Understand it’s okay to feel apprehension about change and be unsure about the affects of the change but push past your uncertainly and embrace the new challenge or opportunity.
- Over Communicate –Maintains open lines of communication. Speaks confidently and fluently. Talks at the correct pace and level. Is understandable. Holds others’ attention when speaking. Elicits necessary information to fully understand the needs, problems, and motives of customers
Silverton - 12 months ago