Special Investigator(Job Number: ASS0001HE)
JOIN US AS A Special Investigator
About This Opportunity
Ensure the protection of Target team members, physical assets and corporate facilities—and help make our Assets Protection team the fastest, smartest and most effective in the industry.
Lead, execute and support loss resolution, incident response, and training by focusing on high priority unique and complex case resolution that directly impact Target. Executes company programs and strategies to drive the AP mission. Foster and develop partnerships with Law Enforcement and critical business partners to resolve issues impacting AP priorities.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Special Investigator, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Leads investigation to resolve unique multiple market (Regional, National, and Federal) theft and fraud cases through the use of specialized tactics.
- Leads investigations to resolve significant safe and secure, theft and fraud and, reputational risk cases and incidents including AP, STL, Pharmacy and complex/unique compliance violations.
- Protects reputation and minimizes risk by leveraging resources, Store Investigations, technology, information and tactics appropriately.
- Manages the development, prioritization, and resolution of current and new case requests.
- Executes Investigations business plan to accomplish AP mission.
- Drives the success of AP initiatives through effective communication and partnerships with HQ Partners, AP HQ, Stores Investigations Teams, and Field Partners.
- College Degree
- 2-4 years of experience with coaching and training team members
- Demonstrated experience with external/internal loss prevention interviews
- Prioritizes tasks and responsibilities; focuses on the things that are most important, ensures that best practices are followed
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate programs
- Proven ability to influence key business partners without authority
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Springfield
Target Corporation - 19 months ago
Target Corporation (Target) operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...