Process special order requests received from the stores
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with stores and vendors regarding availability of merchandise and pricing
- Generate purchase orders from special order requests from stores and calculate pricing
- Reconcile vendor acknowledgements to purchase orders
- Enter purchase orders and update invoices in operating system
- Create model numbers for merchandise
- Apply corporate values (PARTNERS)
Individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily
High school diploma or equivalent
A minimum of one year of clerical experience
Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills
Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills
Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing.
Good data entry (alpha and numeric) and basic math skills.
Art Van Furniture - 2 years ago
Art Van Furniture Inc. is the Midwest's largest furniture retailer and America's largest independent furniture retailer. The company...