Responsible for coordinating the current transition, implementation, and reporting projects of the department. |
- Associates degree OR High School degree plus four years experience in insurance, behavioral health, or a related area.
- Industry experience in claims processing and data analysis.
- Ability to coordinate and effectively implement the transition of new MCO projects.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Skill and proficiency in problem solving and critical thinking.
- Skill and proficiency in the use of word processing, spread sheets and database applications on a personal computer.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to manage multi-tasks.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
CommunityCare, Inc. - 18 months ago
At Community Care, we aim to create the best possible experience for older adults. We believe that providing quality care can enable older...