- Masters degree is preferred
- Experience is required
- Managed Care - Analyzes contracts including language and performance in the areas of volumes, profitability, operational issues and other matters. Recommends new contracts and pricing levels.
- Corporate Responsibility - Analyzes OIG Work Plans and organizational risks to develop Floyd Memorial Annual Work Plan. Assists in the completion of individual work plan initiatives. Develops presentations and interacts with staff, management, Board of Trustees and governmental organizations.
- Performance Benchmarking - Compares Floyd Memorial and other organizations in the areas of volumes, service lines, financial performance, quiality performance and other metrics as identified. Works with departmental personnel to identify and implement performance improvement opportunities.
- Business Acquisitions - Analyzes potential business opportunities for strategic and financial benefit to Floyd Memorial, including organizational impact and future performance. Develops and presents opportunities to management and the Board of Trustees. Prepares post-implementation analyses, comparing proected versus actual performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business - required
- MBA, MHA, or CPA - preferred
- 5-7 years experience in Healthcare or Auditing - preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in Managed Care Contract negotiations - preferred.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 23 months ago