Reports to: Global Head of Trade Support
Company: FCStone, LLC
Provide overall support and coordination for special projects that arise related to trade support.
- Provides brokers with troubleshooting and problem-solving support for compliance questions, IT needs, and trading issues.
- Provides assistance to customers via phone and email as needed for trading platform demonstrations and Connect demonstrations.
- Conducts demonstrations for customers and brokers to help them use and understand trading platforms, Connect and others systems or software as needed.
- Tests new technology and provides feedback to the developer before rolling out new systems or software to clients and/or brokers.
- Coordinates and leads webinars between brokers and customers to help customers understand statements and other related topics.
- Participates in training brokers and traders on multiple software systems related to trading and customer communication.
- Gathers, interprets, and consolidates data to produce regular reports for distribution to executives and office managers including data on trader revenues and related information.
- Understands trade desk processes, practices and activities and may provide back-up to Trade Desk Assistants.
- Completes or participates in executive special projects as needed.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years of related experience is required. Previous experience in a trading environment is a plus but not required.
- Willingness to obtain Series 3 license.
- Strong MS Office and overall computer skills.
- Strong numbers orientation; accounting background and financial reporting skills a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, and initiative.
- Willingness to travel and work overtime as needed.