Assist Special Projects Manager with daily activities. Must be exceedingly well organized, work well under pressure, multi-task at a high level and have a keen attention to detail.
§ Support the organization of projects
§ Coordinate meetings with cross- functional department
§ Follow-up all meetings with stakeholders
§ Manage all meeting minutes and ensure that they are written and distributed within deadlines.
§ Assist with daily tasks as it relates to the projects
§ Manage team room and share drive
§ Coordinate key meetings with external stakeholders
§ Reinforcement of confidentiality agreement to all parties involved.
§ Management of NDA procedure
- College Degree Required
- 2-3 years of project management experience
- Able to work in a fast pace working environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of multi tasking and coordinating
- Ability to work independently
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to collaborate with multiple, cross organizational partners, strong editing, verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
The NESPRESSO Story
An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso USA has become an international reference for the highest quality...