Provides support to the executive director and center staff regarding special projects that include administrative, program and community responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Informs staff of upcoming special events and their roles and responsibilities within the events.
· Works within established networks or identifies networking opportunities to obtain donations and community support.
· Establishes positive relationships with outside agencies and makes available all resources.
· Manages existing resources to maximize efficiency.
· Compiles center highlights and volunteer reports for the monthly contract reporting.
· Manages the data in e-Tapestry regarding POE, hours contributed by board members and volunteers as well as potential donors and thank you letters.
· Oversees the incentive program for girls (i.e. gift cards) and prepares appropriate reports that include a gift card log and accounting for the incentives and either sends to Finance Department or Executive Director.
· Compiles the petty cash, eligible driver report, and Imprest check report.
· Assists in the preparation of newsletters and calendars for internal staff and external publication (center specific).
· Provides technical support for funding proposals; assists with the direct mail campaign for the center.
· Composes and mails to external constituencies on behalf of the local center.
· Manages the paperwork for all personnel matters and recognition program.
· Processes the background paperwork for new hires, volunteers and interns.
· Maintains all of the pledge information for donors and services the donor.
· Recruits, trains, and coordinates volunteer activity.
· Gathers data for daily attendance.
Education and/or Experience and Technical Skills:
High School Diploma or Associates Degree (preferred)
· Minimum of two years experience in special events and coordination of projects is required.
· Proficiency in computer skills, database management and office software is required.
· Current Florida driver’s license.
· Minimum six months experience in a youth serving program is preferred.
· Must adhere to Agency Values and Principles.
· Upholds the ethical standards of the Agency.
· Follows policies and procedures of the Agency.
· Must work evenings and weekends as required to fulfill workload requirements.
· Must be able to travel by automobile, plane, train, etc.; occasional overnight travel may be required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands of this job include manual dexterity. Must be able to reach with hands and arms, talk, hear and smell. Frequent standing and walking is required. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Work Environment : The work environment characteristics can be stressful, is fast-paced and requires alertness and flexibility. The noise level is usually quiet; however, noise can accelerate to moderate and high levels.
PACE Center for Girls - 16 months ago