Assist in special event, public relations, annual fund drive, endowment, and legislative activities.
Assist in the coordination, organization and implementation of fundraising activities, special events and endowment.
Provide agency tours, make presentations during orientation training and assist with other public relations activities.
Oversee and update website and social media: such as Facebook.
Plan marketing strategies with Associate Vice President of Development for Internet and social media.
Manage Development section of website and Facebook pages.
Hours: 37.5 hours
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Flexibility working nights and weekends
- Bachelors degree in Communication, Business Administration, Public Relations or related field preferred.
- Associates degree with experience in development or a related field and two years experience organizing fund raising projects and marketing ideas, projects or products.
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Social media, HTML, Word, Excel and the internet.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself To community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
The Kennedy Center, Inc. - 8 months ago