Posting Job Title: Specialist, BC Market Development
Requisition #: 144503BR
Posting Location: Coppell, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable West Region is currently seeking a Business Class Sales Market Development Specialist for the Business Class Department in our Coppell, TX office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
The Market Development Specialist is responsible for supporting the Sales Account Executive and Sales Engineering staff. Responsibilities include providing the necessary supporting documentation for all Business Class pre-sales projects; primarily, but not restricted to, providing cost estimation services and support.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Process pre-sales technical support requests and requests for serviceability costing information received via the Online Sales Information database.
- Process work cues received via Salesforce.com®, e-mail, and other tools.
- Partner with the entire team to ensure 100% of pre-sales support requests are covered, and internal operational level agreements (OLAs) are met.
- Take appropriate actions to communicate and resolve issues.
- Follow escalation procedures as required.
- Maintain records and documentation according to standards.
- Verify data integrity.
- Act as a technical advisor to the SE and AE sales teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in a telecommunications or infrastructure provider vertical (preferably with an MSO, LEC, or Cellular Carrier).
- Expert skill level with: AutoCAD®, MapInfo®, Google Earth® and Bentley.com®.
- Familiarity with optical fiber network construction methods and procedures.
- Familiarity with Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) network construction methods and procedures.
- Familiarity with optical networking, Wave Division Multiplexing (xWDM), SONET and Ethernet technology is a plus.
- Advanced skill level with: MS Visio®, MS Word®, MS Excel®, MS PowerPoint®, MS MapPoint®, MS Outlook®, Google Earth Pro, and MapInfo.
- Strong project management discipline.
- Ability and willingness to work in a high-demand, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
High School Diploma.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ449
Controlling Establishment ID: 00351 - Coppell Canyon
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...