American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking an experienced Specialist, Corporate Presentations to join our Marketing team! This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Professional to utilize their project management abilities to support the company’s marketing efforts by managing the production of corporate presentations and presentation templates.
· Manages the development of corporate presentations and presentation templates using established processes and guidelines.
· Maintains presentation templates and slide databases to reflect current company style guidelines and information.
· Oversees the presentation workflow and process and consistently suggests ideas for improvement.
· Creates and maintains prerecorded presentations, including audio recording and editing.
· Oversees the formal routing and slide update process on a regular basis using established guidelines.
· Ensures consistent style, format, and tone on an ongoing basis.
· Reviews revisions from authors and applies approved style, format, and tone.
· Prepares initial and final drafts of PowerPoint presentations using established guidelines.
· Communicates in a positive, respectful manner with executive management, sales, program solutions, and client services staff.
· Maintains accurate file information for each presentation using established guidelines.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred degree in communications, Marketing, English, graphic design/media, advertising, journalism, or similar.
· Minimum 2 – 4 years experience in marketing and/or project management required.
· Experience with presentation development, including writing, editing, design, and production of presentations preferred.
· Experience with health care, complementary health care, and/or wellness industries a plus.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office—especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
· Proficiency with Adobe suite, including Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Captivate, and Illustrator software preferred.
· Excellent project management skills with ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Proven ability to create and manage custom presentations, presentation templates, and slide databases to reflect current company style guidelines and information.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Communication, organizational, analytical, interactive, and independent decision-making skills required.
· Excellent editing and organizational skills.
· Good eye for layout and design.
· Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to adhere to established work schedules and workflows.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
ASH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.