The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating, implementing, managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns designed to drive awareness and pipeline for Verint’s video and situation intelligence solutions. This person will create content and successfully deploy digital programs to both internal and external audiences.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes digital marketing programs, consistent with Verint marketing and business objectives.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns via Eloqua - activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation, media placement tracking, etc.
- Partner with marketing team to develop and execute digital brand communications plans that are coordinated with traditional advertising, sponsorships, social media and other marketing channels.
- Monitors, plans and compiles statistics pertinent to the planning and execution of digital campaigns. Leverage web analytics to establish benchmarks and report on marketing campaign success.
- Identifies digital objectives and target segments for programs.
- Perform ongoing pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it pertains to marketing automation and campaign management.
- BA/BS degree with a primary focus on graphic arts, communication, marketing, business or a related field or the equivalent years of work experience.
- Experience working in Eloqua or other Saas Marketing Automation tools will be considered but Eloqua is preferred. CRM experience, especially Salesforce.com (SFDC), is a plus.
- Experience with projects and design using HTML, InDesign, Photoshop or similar applications.
- Specific email campaign management experience with direct responsibility for building and reviewing email campaigns and reports, and participating in recommendations around improvement to email campaign metrics.
- Solid writing skills; experience creating customer or consumer facing content.
- Strong MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
- Digital design portfolio with experience producing graphics for marketing programs and other areas.
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience working with Google Analytics, search engine paid search, email marketing and SEO.
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience with traditional and social media, including demand generating social media.
Verint Systems Inc. - 13 months ago