The Enrollment Development Specialist is the initial and primary point of contact within the community and focuses on AltaMed’s long term care division. She/He is responsible for the outreach, marketing and generating new enrollments; and assists with the development and implementation of a market-driven attitude within the AltaMed environment. He/She should fully understand all programs and services offered through AltaMed, including Senior BuenaCare and Adult Day Health Care. The EDS must work as part of a team, concentrating on the delivery of high quality services to all of our customers. The EDS should have the ability to assess all of AltaMed’s services, including Senior BuenaCare, and work together with the Community Access Point Center in order to meet client needs. The EDS will work to identify new referral sources, produce self generated leads, generate enrollments and help increase utilization and retention.
1. Provides excellent customer service at all times, to internal and external customers.
2. Give oral presentations regarding all AltaMed programs, including Primary Care, Senior BuenaCare and Adult Day Health Care to various groups throughout our service area.
3. Produce self generated leads; conduct outreach and thorough follow-up with all potential clients for enrollment efforts to AltaMed programs.
4. Will maintain and report accurate daily/weekly/monthly statistical records to track all individual productivity through the implemented department systems such as: CIS database, daily tracking reports and spreadsheets.
5. Must successfully maintain or exceed established visitor to enrollment conversion rates.
6. Adherence to strict State, Federal, and DHS regulations and policies regarding marketing practices for senior services and Medi-Cal managed care products (PACE) for SBC product line.
7. Review weekly marketing activity/appointments with Director, Marketing and or Manager Long Term Care Relations, as appropriate.
8. Develop and maintain professional relationships with referral sources within our service area and forward out of service area sources to AltaMed Community Access Point Center.
9. Provide information on health insurance programs, senior health services, and other AltaMed programs to the community.
10. Maintains daily logs on activities, contacts, and outcomes.
11. Specific enrollment goals must be met on a monthly and quarterly basis.
12. Maintains statistics and reports to be reviewed weekly by Manager, Long Term Care and Director, Marketing.
13. Dedicated to service excellence, exemplifying professionalism at all times.
14. Assist with the implementation and monitoring of patient satisfaction questionnaires, focus groups, etc.
15. Maintains adequate volume of marketing materials/collateral on all services provided by AltaMed.
16. Mail/deliver information about AltaMed’s comprehensive health and social services to various community based organizations that serve seniors residing within our service area.
17. Organize and conduct presentations to service area hospitals, schools, churches, social agencies, senior centers and other healthcare agencies, and to other interested groups, etc.
18. Collaborate with the Director Marketing and Manger, Long Term Care and the marketing department team on evaluating marketing efforts and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
19. Participate in various (job related) meetings as instructed.
20. Develop and maintain referral sources by utilizing computer applications, such as databases, which become proprietary information of AltaMed Health Services and not that of “Independent Contractors”.
21. Represent AltaMed Health Services, including Primary Care, Senior BuenaCare and Adult Day Health Care at various community and health events.
22. Determine target market area to expand lead generation.
23. Conduct market research activities, including selections of media and promotional items, as it relates to lead generation.
24. Develop marketing plans for assigned Senior program locations that include outreach, enrollment and utilization strategies.
25. Participate in leading, guiding, and training staff on work related duties.
26. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and evaluate enrollment, utilization and retention efforts.
27. Provide lead support for outreach and community events, as a back-up to the Manager Long Term Care.
28. Other duties as assigned.
1. B.S./B.A. degree preferred in healthcare or business administration or a related field of study.
2. Prefer, at least, five years direct outreach/marketing/sales experience in the healthcare industry.
3. Prefer experience working with senior population.
4. Prefer experience working with the underserved population.
5. Must have business to consumer sales experience.
AltaMed Health Services Corporation - 18 months ago
We promote a comprehensive continuum of care, assisting individuals and their families from birth through the senior years, regardless of...