This position is responsible for assisting with ticket services across all of the Ticket Sales & Service departments. This includes supporting management staff with the planning and execution of group sales programs, the Kids Club and Lady Bucs Club. In addition, this position is responsible for assisting sales reps with organizing group sales experiences and fulfilling group program needs.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and game days
- Database entry experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sports Marketing, Sales, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year customer service experience & experience with event planning
- CRM Database Experience
- Assist in the development and fulfillment of group sales experiences, programs & events.
- Assist sales reps in fulfilling group sales programs by completing administrative service work.
- Help in the development and implementation of Kids Club.
- Service incoming Kids Club and Lady Bucs questions and concerns via e-mail and incoming phone calls.
- Maintain Kids Club database and handle all Kids Club transactions.
- Attend Homestand meetings and home games as required.
MLB - 10 months ago