About The Position
The IT Support Specialist will take incoming technical support calls or will respond to requests to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve telecommunications, network, hardware, and software issues. The Specialist will use a ticketing system to log and monitor tickets. They will monitor problem management software and support systems for current outages and pending solutions. Work with end-users and solution partners to resolve issues. Monitor and complete project tickets for restaurants according to deadlines set by project teams. Follow company policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others. Perform other responsibilities as needed.
Do You Have What It Takes?
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of complicated tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment; highly self-motivated
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Provides help desk functions for common PC and peripheral set up, maintenance and repair problems Independently research and resolve technical problems
- An in-depth understanding of Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2003/2008, and desktop applications such as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and TCP/IP
- Associate Degree or Higher in the field of computers related to end-user support, desktop systems, operating systems, and/or Network Management
- A+ certification required
- Six Sigma, Project Management, and / or other computer related certifications desirable