The Owner Communications Specialist’s primary role is to support development and implementation of National Service and Dealer Marketing multi-channel strategies and marketing programs to grow Mazda’s share of the Service and Parts business.
Assist in all marketing efforts to ensure service and parts awareness is integrated through all Mazda brand touch points. Ensure the Global Visual Identity integration in owner communications/service marketing is in compliance across multi-channels for all service and parts related collaterals.
In addition, the Owner Communications Specialist will administer the Service and Parts Co-op, Mazda Customer Direct for Service and MStore programs. Other key responsibilities include managing related program expenses, JSOX compliance, contract facilitation, program performance analysis and reporting, support dealer and field training and create dealer and field communications.
Support execution of Tier 1 / Tier 2 / Tier 3 Marketing Strategy.
Administer Mazda Service and Parts Co-op program
- Support multiple vendors and programs for customer direct mail and email service communications that MNAO produces on behalf of Mazda and its dealerships.
- Assist in the development of Regional, National and dealer specific marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Work directly with regional management and dealers to ensure robust dealer participation in all programs
- Support Dealer Services Group, one-on-one dealer marketing campaign review and field training.
- Administer direct mail, print and POS collateral fulfillment process including M-Store items and resource allocation levels to ensure timely implementation and minimize cost and waste.
- Assist and support existing initiatives including Mazda Customer Connect and Mazda Customer Direct for Service.
- Participate and contribute in the collaborative marketing planning process to align and engage all departments in promotion of Mazda Service and Parts, including Brand Magazine, Sales CRM, Interactive Marketing projects, new owner materials.
- Support and administer the Mazda Service and Parts Co-op Advertising program.
- Assist in the development of marketing promotions to increase dealer usage of co-op funds.
- Analyze and provide reporting on S&P Co-op program including benchmark comparisons among other OEM programs.
Support Owner Communication Budget Management and Operations
Qualifications & Other Requirements:
- Analyze budget variances and balance reports to financials. Provide and review all re-class requests with accounting.
- Facilitate the execution of proposals and statement of work documents between the department and legal, including tracking of contracts through the process.
- Manage invoice processing and payments to multiple vendors.
- Ensure program execution is in line with fiscal year budget by tracking and reporting on monthly expenses.
Education : Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
Experience : 3-5 years
• Automotive industry experience, fixed operations knowledge
• Strong creativity and innovation
• Understanding of marketing and advertising principles
• Knowledge of and proficient in Social Media, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Project planning and organization skills
• Competency in various PC software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe
• Must have advanced Excel skills with strong analytic and reporting skills
• Effective written and oral communications
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks
• Great team player and ability to work with others within and outside this department
• Effective problem solving and decision making abilities
• Must have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
Mazda North America - 11 months ago