Public Relations/Marketing Coordinator
If you’re a great writer, outgoing relationship-builder and love to work collaboratively with people who truly make a difference for their clients, this is the position for you. TeleTech is seeking an experienced, dynamic public relations specialist for our Englewood office. You’ll work closely with management and internal teams to create and implement national, regional and local brand-building campaigns. Excellent verbal and written communications skills required, as well as experience in media relations and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must have strong experience in development of public relations and marketing content.
- College degree in Communications, journalism or related field
- Minimum 5+ years experience in public relations
- Excellent writing skills for external audiences
- Deadline oriented and agile team player
- Proactive, strategic thinker
- Proficient in digital platforms and public relations
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
TeleTech - 19 months ago
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their most...