Specialist, Senior Accounts Receivable-0003IL
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products and its affiliates have over 6,500 employees. Enterprise’s large integrated, geographical portfolio of assets provides multiple opportunities to grow through internal growth projects and through acquisitions. Enterprise service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing for crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and refined products. To maximize the value of its interests, Enterprise’s team utilizes an array of options that provides innovative solutions to create growth opportunities for the partnership and build value for investors. Energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products through exciting new growth areas, developing markets and innovative ways to provide energy solutions to customers.
Tap into the professional possibilities of the largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry. With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment, our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for success.
The Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist has the following responsibilities:
Experience with monthly accounts receivable close process (inclusive of cash applications).
Review daily bank wire reports.
Apply payments to invoices/prepare and post adjustment forms.
Prepare daily cash receipt log for each company/bank, and also cash balancing.
Review unapplied receipts.
Prepare monthly unapplied receipts report to be submitted to Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor.
Scan backup documents and file receipts.
Additional responsibilities on an ad hoc basis and/or as assigned.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an accounts receivable, specifically cash applications is required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Oracle AR, Discoverer, or similar ERP.
- Good written and oral communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of accounting principals and concepts.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt, and effectively multi-task in a rapidly changing environment.
- Prepares reports as requested and meet departmental deadlines.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Good teamwork skills.
Primary Location: USA-Texas-Houston
Shift: Day Job
Job: Accounting and Finance
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Enterprise Products Partners - 13 months ago
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...