The Service Business Development Specialist is tasked with service retention improvement through the development and execution of programs and products for the Mazda dealer network. The Service Business Development Specialist will use industry benchmark data to identify gaps and opportunities in program offerings, propose and implement solutions. The Service Business Development Specialist is a key contributor in Service Field Operation’s strategic planning efforts, driving necessary system and process changes as a result of feedback from regions, dealers and corporate management and while
The Service Business Development Specialist will collaborate with other Customer Service Division department team members to drive service market growth within the Mazda retail network. In particular working closely with Service Parts Marketing staff to ensure marketing communications are supported by appropriate service processes.
This position is responsible for monitoring the progress of SFO initiatives and creating mid-month and monthly reporting to all stakeholders. The Service Business Development Specialist is also the point person for select SFO programs (MTA, SSO, etc.) and will work with the regions and dealers to ensure proper utilization of these programs.
The Service Business Development Specialist will identify growth opportunities, promote recommendations and advance program development tactics, vendors, cost options, and overall program construction and launch elements. Conduct research, plan, develop and launch new retention programs to stimulate improved service retention including analytic and promotional tools.
The Service Business Development Specialist will manage the creation of process support material/items including brochures, display systems, information cards, etc. This process may include communication of specifications, vendor selection, contract creation, sales training information development, and distribution of materials to required parties.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills are required along with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and direct development of forecasts, objectives, and KPI metrics for individual programs.
Initiate, develop and implement programs and initiatives that support the overall Service Field Operations strategy
Direct and Support Mazda Regional Field Teams
- Direct and manage the day to day operations of current Service Field Operations programs, including Mazda Total Advantage, ServiceSmarts Online, Dealer Performance Program and RPM Dealer Reward System
- Evaluate and implement feature development of new programs and products which improve service retention and dealer profitability (i.e. Credit Card Program, Owner Loyalty Program)
- Initiate and direct launch of various programs and pilot programs that support MNAO/dealer service business
Support and assist with inter-departmental projects
- Identify areas of dealer performance improvement through analysis of historical performance trends and dealer financial statement data and recommend solutions
- Produce various reports for management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monthly reports showing MNAO progress toward various retention and program goals.
- Identify growth opportunities and promote recommendations, to Manager, Service Business Development. Oversee program development, vendors, cost options, and overall program construction and launch elements.
- Collect regional and dealer feedback on service process improvement initiatives; present findings and recommendations to MNAO CSD management
- Develop reports and presentations as necessary using Excel, PowerPoint and other tools (BI) as required to support SFO business operations
Education (Minimum): Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
Experience : 3-5 years
Ideal candidates should possess a strong functional knowledge of Service Operations. In addition candidate must exhibit strong analytical skills, advanced Excel and/or Database capabilities, strong written and oral communication skills. Must be able to build cross functional relationships, with other department staff members and present results to next level and divisional management Problem identification, detail oriented, with strong follow-up skills along with project management skills are required. Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time. Must have the ability to prioritize, organize, and complete tasks in accordance with established standards and deadlines.
Mazda North America - 16 months ago