Coordinate all aspects of MMNA's shows and events.
1. Develop annual creative recommendations and cost proposals for shows and events including but not limited to auto shows, press premiers, corporate events, national dealer events, sponsorships & promotions, incentive travel, and apparel/merchandise programs.
2. Work with internal departments and external vendors to ensure timely and effective implementation, administration and program participation of all shows and events.
3. Coordinate all operational aspects of shows and events including logistics, meeting planning and travel.
4. Perform analysis of all shows and events activities to improve cost accounting and efficiency.
5. Prepare annual analysis and strategy documents to present to management; prepare and monitor production of shows and events.
6. Manage operational activities of shows and events inventory at the fulfillment center.
7. Maintain and control shows and events budgets; prepare annual budgets and forecasts.
8. Facilitate document routing through the procurement, legal, and accounting departments.
9. Prepare purchase requisitions and coordinate the purchase order and payment processes.
10. Conduct analysis of shows and events to measure program effectiveness and return on investment.
11. Assist in coordinating experiential programs, inclusive of creative, data capture, logistics, for programs communication to Zones and coordinating with dealers.
12. Other duties as assigned or required.
• Three to five years as an events and promotions administrator with direct setup experience or five to seven years directly related professional level experience in an events/promotions environment.
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Moderate knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices.
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...