Collaborate with Technical Markets management in multiple projects, such as writing, research, meeting coordination and communicating with members. This position will include some administrative and clerical tasks.
Travel - approximately 5%
- Project management
- Committee and/or task force management
- Attending or exhibiting at trade shows
- Coordinate workshops and special events
- Writing, editing, and communication with internal staff and members
Membership sales and retention
- Updating websites
- Newsletter coordination
- 1-2 years post secondary education and/or equivalent related experience
- Highly organized - ability to handle multiple tasks at once. Must be able to prioritize, make decisions quickly. Self motivated and willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- At least (3) years of related work experience
- Frequent need for creativity
- Strong computer skills
- Strong ability to work independently and organize tasks
- Above average negotiation skills
- Must be able to lift up to 25-50 lbs while traveling, less than 5%
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago