We have an immediate opening for a Specialist II processing cash related items related to end user customer accounts.
- Prepare, deposit and complete prompt posting of customer payments and verify deposit of these funds.
- Process returned items back to customer accounts and create notification letters to customers regarding these returned items.
- Contact customers regarding unapplied payments.
- Research and apply any electronic payments received.
- Assist reconciler with any unresolved daily balancing issues.
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of the Ensemble billing system.
- Assist field offices with cash related issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of CenturyLink's policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma.
- Proficient PC and spreadsheet applications skills.
- Ability to set priorities and complete projects.
- Willingness to work overtime or flexible hours including weekends and/or evenings.
- Adaptability to change.
- Self motivated.
- Team player.
- Banking experience.
- SAP, Ensemble, RDS.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- 2 years ago - save job