- Is the primary document control representative assigned to project(s) executed by Integrated Projects.
- Provides support to the project execution team with strict adherence to the approved processes and procedures implemented by the business for document control functionality.
- May be assigned to multiple projects depending on scope of project.
- Project and/or Engineering Document
- Procurement Document
- Field Support for Sub Contractors
- Four plus years of experience in document control / information management
- Experience with EDMS and Collaboration software applications such as such as SharePoint, Vault, Documentum, OpenText, etc. required
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Proficient in Electronic Data Management System (EDMS) administration such as SharePoint, Vault, Documentum, OpenText, etc.
- Technical document control experience in the oil and gas industry
- Some college experience preferred
- Able to assess and implement best practices for document management functionality
- Service driven and customer focused
- Knowledge of engineering technical terminology in the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent organizational, communication and coordination skills. Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and frequent changes in priorities.
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 18 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...