Leads a nd facilitates office build-out projects
Responsible for equipment a nd material inventory a nd storage
Implements facility security system
Conducts budget forecasting
Facilitates facility maintenance processes,
Coordinates with supply vendors.
A utoCad experience desired.
MAXIMUS (NYSE: MMS) is a leading health a nd human services a dministrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada a nd A ustralia. We deliver a dministrative solutions to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency a nd quality of government-sponsored benefit programs a cross the globe. Operating under our founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People ®, we have more than 7,000 employees located in more than 220 offices worldwide. MAXIMUS is a n A ffirmative A ction a nd Equal Opportunity employer.
Education Required: Bachelors degree from a n a ccredited college or university or equivalent experience
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word a nd Excel)
Subject Matter Expertise/Experience Required: Four years related experience
Subject Matter Expertise/Experience Preferred: Four to eight years professional/related experience
Personal/Soft Skills: Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, a nd written communication skills, a bility to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment, a bility to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously, a nd a bility to work a s a team member, a s well a s independently.
1. Review, evaluate, a nd modify existing a nd proposed programs
2. A ssess the effectiveness of programs developed a nd/or a dministered a nd develop a means of measuring such effectiveness
3. Monitors a ssigned functions, completes monitoring reports, a nd provides feedback to staff a nd/or management a s a ppropriate
4. Researches issues, recommends preventive measures a nd participates in the development of changes
5. Develop a nd maintain effective working relationships with key external a nd internal customers
6. Communicate with customers, technical a nd non-technical staff
7. Perform other duties a s a ssigned by Management
MAXIMUS offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
Healthcare Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
Short a nd Long Term Disability Insurance
Life/ A ccident Insurance
Flexible Spending A ccounts (FSA)
401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
Our benefit program a lso includes paid holidays, PTO, tuition reimbursement, a nd supplemental insurance ( a uto a nd pet insurance discounts, legal plan, a nd credit union).
MAXIMUS (NYSE:MMS) is a leading health and human services administrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and...