Job Title: Specialist, Fixed Income Rep- Fort Worth, TX
Job ID: 100522
Location: Texas, Fort Worth
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manager level: First Level Professional
A leader in brokerage and investment services for over 35 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and bolstering our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions and a national branch system. Combined with some of the industry's brightest minds, there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, TD Ameritrade is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology to our resolve to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
The Fixed Income Specialist is a highly motivated and seasoned professional with strong experience and knowledge of fixed income products and strategies. The primary role of the Fixed Income Specialist will be to execute fixed income transactions for emerging affluent clients that have needs in the asset class who are generally self-directed and/or have periodic vs. ongoing needs in the space. Secondarily, Fixed Income Specialists will back up and support Sr. Specialists in their wholesaling effort with branch partners and relationship clients. As time allows, specialists will lastly be asked to make pro-active outbound campaign calls, looking to enhance TDA's share of wallet with current clients. Performance metrics tracked for the role will include calls handled, engaged time, documented daily contacts with emerging affluent clients, trades placed, production generated, outbound call campaign efforts, referrals to sr. fixed income specialists and branch partners as appropriate, phone queue management, compliance adherence, and client satisfaction.
- Handle inbound phone calls from emerging affluent clients and field partners, providing products and services that meet client needs throughout the FI space
- Provide full disclosure when discussing fixed income products or strategies with clients, explaining both potential risks and benefits in a balanced fashion
- Perform daily outbound customer service calls to the firm's emerging affluent client base, looking to enhance the overall client experience by providing education and information specific to individual client positions
- Analyze fixed income portfolios, making appropriate recommendations that match up well against client needs, taking risk tolerance and liquidity needs into account
- Execute transactions throughout the asset class in an efficient effective manner, looking to meet and ideally exceed individual production targets
- Profile and record client parameters for future business development by FIS Dept
- Provide prompt follow up on referrals sent to the team by branch partners, taking direct ownership for emerging affluent client opportunities, and additionally following up on some high net worth client needs as required by the team
- Perform 1:1 meetings with emerging affluent clients & IC's as needed, delivering education and information, striving to maximize opportunities to their fullest
- Act in a back-up capacity for Sr. Fixed Income Specialists where needed, which may include participation in branch conference calls and other value-add activities
- Work with peers to help develop best practice procedures used by the department helping teams maximize results, while delivering an outstanding client experience
- Take part in team meetings and conference calls, circulate meeting notes and coordinate completion of follow-up items in a timely fashion by the team
- Be fully informed on all fixed income related products, staying educated on various macro-economic factors that can impact financial markets and client portfolios
- Adhere with all industry compliance and regulatory requirements, along with all company policies and procedures
- Document client conversation and trade details within the CRM system
- Resolve client requests or issues, and manage risk to the firm
- Make sure trades are executed in an accurate and timely manner
- Education Level required: 4 Year College Degree
- Years Related Experience: 1+ Fixed income "retail" sales
- Years Total Experience: 3+ in the industry
- Series 7, 63 and 65, or 66 required
- Solid understanding of issues impacting the fixed income markets
- Must have strong knowledge of the securities industry, portfolio management theory, economic and business cycles, and all fixed income products and strategies
- Clear understanding of current regulatory requirements related to fixed income
- Proven ability to deliver superior value with clients/prospects and business partners
- Proactive team player able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid interpersonal, communicative and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Bloomberg, etc.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here .
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC/NFA is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: AMTD). TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and the Toronto-Dominion Bank. © 2012 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
TD Ameritrade - 17 months ago
If your stock makes a big move while you're stuck in traffic, don't worry -- TD Ameritrade lets you buy and sell even when...