OneWest Bank was founded as a regional bank, dedicated to customer service and a commitment to the community. We’re Southern California’s hometown bank, with a strong capital foundation, conservative management and a consistent focus on providing personalized relationship-based banking to all our clients.
OneWest has 74 retail branches conveniently located throughout Southern California to serve consumers and businesses, small and large. With total assets of over $25 billion and $14 billion in deposits, OneWest has the size and strength to offer a wide array of banking products and services including personal and business banking solutions, jumbo mortgages, investment advisory products, small business and commercial banking loans. IndyMac Mortgage Services, a division of OneWest Bank, services mortgage loans on behalf of third parties and offers loan modifications pursuant to Home Affordable Modification Program (“HAMP”) guidelines.
We offer exciting and challenging employment opportunities for professionals in a fast-paced, results-focused environment. In addition to Southern California locations, OneWest has operation centers in Austin, TX and Kalamazoo, MI.
IndyMac Mortgage Servicing
ERM - Servicing Ops Risk
Perform an array of duties as a member of the Technical Writing team in support of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Home Loan Servicing (HLS) division objectives. Responsible for managing and coordinating the development, review, approval and publication process of HLS business process documentation. Collaborate and partner with key business unit stakeholders including Subject Matter Experts, Department Managers, Vice Presidents and Senior Managers to organize and translate business processes into procedure documents, process maps, checklists, job aides, forms and other critical types of business documentation. Review existing materials for outdated/incorrect information, standardize documentation in accordance with Corporate guidelines. Identify and escalate changes to Risk Management and Compliance as necessary to ensure that procedures accurately reflect current processes and address perceived risks within the operation.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills including advanced spelling and grammar.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and all lines of business.
- Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects.
- Superb organizational & time management skills along with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with moderate level of supervision.
- Minimum of 1 year Mortgage Customer Service, Collections or Loss Mitigation background/knowledge required.
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, PP, Word, Visio).
OneWest Bank - 16 months ago