Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ - ASNA), is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women, tween girls and boys, operating through a family of wholly owned subsidiary brands: dressbarn, maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant, and Catherines! The Company operates over 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with approximately $4 billion in revenue. Although each brand is truly unique, we all share a common goal— We make people feel good about themselves. By offering an engaging customer experience and the latest fashions at a great value, we help our customers look and feel their very best! At ascena, talented people are our greatest asset. In return for your talent and hard work, we offer career development, excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous merchandise discounts across our brands.
What you'll do:
- Supports Customs classification by collecting and preparing the product details including samples and photos. Responsible for daily tasks related to import activity to ensure timely and accurate entry submissions.
- Responsible for data entry of all style information required to support the classification of merchandise. Upload photos and other documents to recordkeeping software.
- Coordinate with merchants and vendors to collect classification information including product details and samples.
- Responsible for exception reports regarding open classifications and take appropriate action to resolve missing or inaccurate information.
- Monitor and coordinate resolution of entry issues including missing documents, document discrepancies, and other issues delaying entry of merchandise.
- Monitor and coordinate with the Distribution Center and Transportation to resolve issues such as Quantity or Carton Discrepancies, Seal Discrepancies, Manifest Discrepancies.
- Daily review and processing of ISF entries and coordinate resolution of any discrepancies preventing filing.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Strong PC Skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral. Ability to communicate effectively with wide range of partners - merchants, designers, sourcing, finance, customs brokers, & vendors.
- Organized self starter who possesses the ability to prioritize multiple tasks - results oriented.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
Dressbarn, Inc. - 19 months ago