to Hitachi Data Systems Federal Corporation (HDSFED) Operations Director, the District
Operations Manager oversees the execution and daily business operations of one
or more of the Federal Districts; Intel/DoD, Civilian and/or System Integrator.
Working closely with the HDSFED Operations
Director, District Sales Manager(‘s) and other HDSFED Management team members
has the following responsibilities:
- Guide & direct the daily operations of the assigned
Districts and assisting with overall HDSFED operations.
- Processes, strategies, programs, priorities
- Develop, listen, advise, monitor, adjust, coach
mentor/consult with HDSFED Op’s Director, HDSFED management team, Rep’s, and
everyone that affects HDSFED regarding strategy, programs, deals, “what if’s”
of behavior and actions. (Can’t quantify the importance, huge part of the
Participates in pricing
strategies and helps manage and monitor the P&L of assigned Districts.
- Monthly forecast calls with reps and District Management.
Sanitize the Forecast before distribution.
- Weekly Recon calls to adjust forecast.
Sanitize Recon package before distribution.
- Accurately represent the District business status
(forecast, Strategic Initiatives, deal status, quarter outlook, etc) to anyone
that needs to know or requests.
- 90 day rolling forecast
- Strategic Initiatives (File & Content Services, UCP,
MSS, etc.) development and tracking
- Weekly inventory calls
- Monthly District reviews
- Quarterly District presentations
- Strategic Initiative reporting & presentations
- Other presentations developed as required
- District & account reviews
processing, & Logistics
- Advance awareness of demand requirements vs. supply
- Inventory fulfillment:
Safety net and the “go to person” for HDSFED,
Finance (BA’s, BC’s), and even USPROD, logistics, and distribution.
- Inventory allocation, logistics
- Loaner management and fulfillment:
- Extended relationships with all 3rd party’s (Brocade,
CISCO, VMware, etc.)
- Program development (tech
refresh, strategic initiatives, etc.)
- Advanced inventory
understanding of the business processes
Other duties as
assigned & required to make HDSFED successful
a talented and flexible individual with adept business knowledge, and strong
aptitude for systems and translating analytical data into compelling
information for use in managing the Federal business. Additional requirements
knowledge and skills, including an understanding of CRM (NetSuite), Insight and
operations systems at a level to help define requirements and drive
objective setting and development of specific action plans to meet target
5 years sales support
and program management experience
Ability to develop and
communicate program vision, and execute against that vision
enthusiastic relationship builder with ability to achieve results in complex
skills to establish and maintain working relationships with multiple
departments and customers
and effective written and oral communication skills; strong ability to
articulate and promote ideas, plans and results across all levels of the
management skills, and success at managing cost control vs. investment to
High-tech marketing or
sales support experience desired
Information Technology or related field.
Hitachi Data Systems - 22 months ago
Hitachi, which means "risen sun," is looking for a new dawn of profits from its galaxy of businesses. The...