Provide support to the Language Branch which is responsible for administering the English language training program supporting the ANSF. He/she will assist in developing plans and policies in support of the Language Training Branch through studies and analyses.
He/she will observe, monitor and implement best practices while working closely with the ESL teachers, site leads at their sites, and the MTT Chief for the purpose of evaluating and providing guidance and feedback to staff, and to ensure the services they
render fall within established guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Assist Language Branch Chief in development of English program for the ANSF
- Provide support to the Language Training Branch
- Collaborate with the Language Branch and others for the purpose of implementing and maintaining the quality of instructional services/programs
- Evaluate instructional activities for the purpose of ensuring that student needs are met while maintaining instructional guidelines
- Monitor/train/support ESL teachers at their sites
- Ensure ESL Instructors deliver the services required in their position description
- Evaluate ESL teachers and provide verbal and written feedback
- Develop/review/implement/monitor teacher improvement plans
- Lead and/or participate in periodic meetings, workshops, seminars for the purpose of ESL teacher training/staff development
- May recommend remediation of teachers and develop remediation program as deemed appropriate
- Maintain a variety of detailed records for the purpose of meeting program reporting requirements
- Prepare a variety of program related reports for the purpose of documenting activities, conveying information and ensuring program requirements are met in an effective and timely manner
Master’s Degree/ Minimum of Five Years Classroom/ESL Teaching Experience. Experience in training delivery an advantage. Knowledge of the ANSF an advantage.
SECRET (U.S.) CLEARANCE REQUIRED
This is a Contingent Position
Jorge Scientific Corporation is an equal opportunity employer promoting a diverse and drug free work environment.
EOE, M, F, D, V
To learn more about employment opportunities for Jorge , please visit us at
Jorge - 20 months ago