Specialized Corporate Travel Counselor-13005063
As an American Express Specialized Corporate Travel Counselor, this person will provide a specialized servicing to client travelers that will require high touch service. The Travel Counselor will join a team of highly skilled travel counselors offering unique level of service, outstanding Sabre GDS skills, as well as vast destination knowledge. This Travel Counselor will be accountable for both individual goals, as well as shared team goals, and responsible for providing customer service and accurate completion of both international, domestic travel arrangements, and special requests
- The Ideal Specialized Corporate Travel Counselor will have the following:
- Must have at least 3+ years of corporate travel counselor experience .
- Must have strong international reservations experience.
- Knowledge of Sabre GDS experience is a must
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strong organizational and ability to multi task.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Ability to manage workflow in a highly complex & fast changing environment.
- Strong knowledge but not limited to International Faring, Airline upgrade procedures, and Hotel amenities.
- Displays highest level of integrity when dealing with internal & external customers
Primary Location: US-Oklahoma
American Express - 14 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...