The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Prime Therapeutics' Specialty Pharmacy services by initiating over-the-phone calls to providers in the FL market. Acts as a single point of contact for providers and liaises with operations to resolve issues and ensure a positive provider experience. Identifies daily, monthly and annual trends with a goal towards a long term customer relationship. This position is accountable for executing sales and marketing strategy for designated market/region and teams with the Outside Sales Representative position to achieve sales objectives. The role is accountable for pre-call plans to meet targeted health care professionals' needs and documentation post-call. The position is accountable for fostering ongoing trust through relationship management and providing accurate and timely follow-up discussions.
· Accountable for documenting results of sales calls, territory activity and customizing enrollment forms.
· Identify daily, monthly and annual trends and execute on actions plans to attain sales goals, as directed.
· Accountable for achieving daily sales objectives
· Sell Prime Therapeutics Specialty Pharmacy services through targeted physicians/physician groups, medical clinics, and community hospitals out-bound call activity.
· Responsible for pre-call plans to meet targeted health care professionals' needs and documentation post-call. Foster ongoing trust through relationship management and provides accurate and timely follow-up discussions.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to travel as required.
· BS/BA in Business, Nursing, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent.
· 1-2 years experience in an inside sales role or 2 years in customer service.
* Customer / member focused.
* Analytical skills with attention to detail.
* Ability to read and understand technical and non-technical documents related to the sale of Prime Therapeutics' products and services. This includes the ability to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
* Understanding and experience with consultative/relationship selling.
* Assessment technique skills such as examining, questioning, evaluating and reporting sales.
* Planning, organizing skills.
* Proven customer service skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience creating documentation through telephone, fax machine, direct and electronic mail.
* User level PC experience and proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Strong team player and self starter that is solution oriented.
Prime Therapeutics - 9 months ago
Managing the rising costs of prescription drugs is prime for Prime Therapeutics. The company, a pharmacy benefits manager (PBM), is owned by...