We are seeking a Licensed Pharmacy Technician, Insurance Specialist and Patient Care Coordinator.
At QSP, we are committed to personalized care, one patient at a time. Providing affordable, high quality care for complex chronic conditions is central to the broad range of services we provide to physicians, health plan sponsors, and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our vision for healthy outcomes is the result of compassion, integrity and quality, as measured by our satisfied clients and expansive network of provider partners.
We are currently seeking new employees to join our growing family in our Tampa store to help us meet these goals. Hardworking, reliable and responsible individuals are encouraged to apply. All positions must meet the following criteria:
1. Bilingual (Spanish speaking) preferred.
2. Previous experience with QS1 preferred.
3. Skilled in pharmacy billing and insurance claim processing preferred.
4. PC skills in using Microsoft Office, email, and internet.
5. Ability to take constructive criticism, as well as have a follow through attitude.
6. Ability to answer multiple phone lines.
7. Ability to use proper judgment to plan and accomplish set goals.
8. Organization and prioritization skills a MUST.
9. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EVENINGS AND SATURDAYS
LICENSED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (license must be active)
1. MUST be registered in the state of Florida.
2. MUST have one (1) year of experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
3. MUST have experience with inventory control, returns and cycle counts.
4. MUST have strong customer service skills.
5. MUST have superior prescription filling skills.
1. MUST have knowledge of pharmacy benefits and payer sources.
2. MUST be able to type a minimum of 45 wpm.
3. MUST have superior customer service skills. Previous sales experience is a plus.
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR
1. MUST have previous healthcare experience as a nurse and/or medical assistant.
2. MUST have superior customer service skills. Previous sasles experience is a plus.
3. MUST have knowledge of insurance prior authorizations and coordination of care.
4. Experience in Hepatology, HIV/AIDS, Rheumatology and/or Dermatology is a plus.
These are very fast paced positions that require attention to details. The ideal candidates will have exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, a strong leadership drive, and be an independent self-starter. Applicants must be dedicated to being a team player and an active contributor to the achievement of the vision and mission of the company. This is a terrific opportunity for the right candidates.
If you meet ALL these requirements, please forward your resume. Place the name of the position applying in the subject line. Serious inquiries only.