Endo is a US-based diversified healthcare company that is redefining healthcare value by finding solutions for the unmet needs of patients along care pathways for pain management, pelvic health, urology, endocrinology and oncology. Through our operating units: AMS®, Endo Pharmaceuticals®, HealthTronics® and Qualitest®, Endo is dedicated to improving care through a combination of branded products, generics, devices, technology and services.
We are currently seeking a Specialty Sales Consultant to manage a San Francisco territory to grow sales and market share for Endo Pharmaceuticals’ product portfolio and achieve region and corporate objectives.
Manages individual territory to grow sales and market share for Endo Pharmaceuticals’ product portfolio and achieve region and corporate objectives. The Specialty Sales Consultant will partner with his/her District Manager, other district members and internal groups to provide quality consultative service and achieve revenue targets. The Specialty Sales Consultant will maintain existing and develop new professional relationships with targeted pain management specialists, neurologists, and other specialized medical and healthcare providers, including primary care physicians. The Specialty Sales Consultant will educate customers on the features and benefits of Endo Products through effective territory management, marketing, promotion and sales efforts, and precise execution of sales and marketing plans. The Specialty Sales Consultant will also call on key retail pharmacies ensuring Endo products are stocked and dispensed as needed. The position requires the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a high degree of professionalism in projecting a positive image of Endo to all customers.
• Achieves monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals through effective territory management, marketing, promotion and sales efforts, and precise execution of sales and marketing plans.
• Identifies and builds relationships with key influencers in the customer environment. Delivers approved product presentations to targeted customers in assigned territory, presenting Endo’s products, features, benefits, and services to customers to achieve sales goals.
• Achieves designated physician and pharmacist call expectations, with a focus on top targeted physicians.
• Applies independent judgment and discretion on a daily basis to develop and implement the plan and sales activities to achieve Endo sales and management goals.
• Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of office-based physicians, their staff, and other healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying business needs and determine how Endo products can address such needs.
• Ensures that organizational resources are presented and utilized to produce the maximum return on investment, and maintains thorough and accurate records on current and potential customer activity.
• Utilizes monthly budget to maximize profitability and return on investment. Tracks his/her expenses and completes an expense reports per company policy, submitting this to his/her manager.
• Keeps abreast of industry, customer and competitor forces and how they will impact both short and long term business results. Thoroughly understands the dynamics within the territory (e.g., impact of managed care, customers, competitors, patient demographics) and draws upon this knowledge to develop a comprehensive territory plan to pull-through initiatives to most effectively impact the business.
• Reports daily sales activities through Sales Force Automation system.
• Receives weekly, monthly and quarterly sales analysis reports for his/her territory of responsibility. Uses sales analysis reports to consider territory strengths and opportunities for enhanced sales and territory development.
• Discusses results and next steps/plans to seize territory opportunities with
with his/her manager.
• Executes his/her activities in accordance with plans agreed upon.
• Complies with Endo policies and procedures including, but not limited to: promotion of products, business ethics, sampling practices/guidelines, expense reporting, data management, fleet management, etc.
• Participates, as and when appropriate, in special projects or initiatives.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Effectively launch new products within short time frames
• Works independently
• Effective time management
• Requires exercise of discretion and independent judgment daily
• Develop and build on relationships with physicians and their office staff
• Travel throughout territory
• Adherence to Endo policies and procedures
• Responsible for following all compliance regulations and procedures while promoting to key targets
• Aptitude for learning technical and scientific product-related information.
• Must be a self-starter with strong verbal/written communication skills
• Goal-oriented with a high level of integrity and an excellent work ethic
• Proven track record of success
• Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision
• Bachelor’s degree (Majors preferred – Sciences, Business, Healthcare Fields)
• Minimum of 2 years of previous specialty Pharma sales, biotech sales or medical device sales, including strong results-oriented technical sales experience. Experience preferred in the areas of Pain Management, Neurology, Anesthesiology, Rheumatology, Hospitals, supportive Oncology, Orthopaedic audience and key practices, and/or other related fields.
• Proven experience launching products
• Demonstrated leadership as defined in the Endo Leadership Profile and achievement against five performance outcomes as defined in the Sales Representative Performance Framework:
• Sales Impact
• Managed Markets Acumen
• Product and Therapeutic Expertise
• Territory Ownership
• Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
• Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight travel
Endo recognizes the advantages of a diverse workforce achieved through a commitment to equal employment opportunities.
Endo Pharmaceuticals - 19 months ago
Endo Health Solutions, formerly known as Endo Pharmaceuticals, wants the pain to end, preferably through the drugs it acquires and markets....