Assist in the resolution of parts technical questions, parts ordering, and the expediting of urgent parts requests. Instruct dealership parts personnel on the utilization of information distributed to them via the diamond network.
1. Resolve telephone inquiries for technical information from the dealership personnel using catalogs, microfiche, Technical Information Assistance (TIA) and other sources.
2. Provide technical assistance to warehouse management in identifying mislabeled stock and inspect inbound material for completeness.
3. Provide information to dealers regarding backordered parts and upgrades priority status as deemed appropriate.
4. Research and resolve requests from Corporate Parts regarding PDC inventory discrepancies.
5. Coordinate paperwork between warehouse and office, and assists office supervisor with clerical support.
6. Enter data into TIA system.
7. Perform other administrative support functions as assigned or required.
1. Two years prior wholesale/retail parts experience.
2. Moderate oral communication and customer service skills.
3. Moderate knowledge of MMSA standard or equivalent PC software.
4. General mechanical understanding of automobiles.
5. High School diploma or equivalent
1. Moderate experience using parts catalogs, microfiche and/or technical bulletins for parts identification.
2. Enter 5,000 keystrokes per hour.
Mitsubishi - 12 months ago
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...