Avertest provides breath alcohol testing, urine collections and drugs of abuse screening services to judicial programs, DOT regulated businesses and workplace clients.
Avertest is seeking six specimen collectors to assist with all daily operations associated with urine collection in connection with judicial and workplace drug testing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Engage in regular interaction with customers (i.e. judges, prosecutors, probation officers, and treatment counselors)
- Oversee the entire specimen collection process.
- Perform specimen analysis.
- Report specimen results.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge and skill in performing urinalyses.
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Ability to complete job with no errors.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in the use of computers; especially Microsoft word, excel and e-mail.
Hours will generally fall between 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday; however, some weekends will be required. Hours will range between 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Customer service experience
- Interest in criminal justice and health care
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- A strong desire to learn
- Applicants must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in conducting urinalysis or similar specimen collection is preferred
$10.00/hour depending upon experience and qualifications.
Avertest seamlessly integrates every element of your drug and alcohol testing program, alleviating your workload and shifting the focus to...