Responsible for processing medical specimens
PT, Mon-Fri, 10:30am-2:30pm
EOE- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Required to work with and process a variety of clinical specimens including but not limited to: blood, urine, feces, respiratory fluids, and tissues.
- Orders and packages specimens appropriately for delivery to various reference laboratories.
- Communicates with courier by two-way radios using FCC approved protocol.
- Ability to get along with other employees, clients, physicians, and laboratories while obtaining and furnishing information on patient data.
- Ability to maintain positive and effective communication with other departments and outpatient laboratories.
Boyce & Bynum Pathology Laboratories, P.C. - 14 months ago