Description: Full-Time Speech & Language Pathologist
The Speech & Language Pathologist provides direct service to students in the area of Speech and Language Development.
Comfortable and confident in use of technology
- Master's Degree in Speech/Language Pathology
- Type 10 or Type 73 Certification
- Speech/Language Illinois licensure
- Experience working with students in grades K – 5
- Experience working with children on the autism spectrum
- Knowledge and experience in working within an RTI framework
- Excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well with others and on teams
- Ability to work successfully with diverse populations
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, listening and writing
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethic and organizational skill
School environment; The Speech & Language Pathologist is a part of the Student Services Team and will provide direct services to students at one or more school locations.
Apply online only. Online application materials will be reviewed by the interview screening team.
Potential candidates will be contacted for telephone and face-to-face interviews.
k12jobspot.com - 30+ days ago