Responsible for the evaluation, re-evaluation, development, and implementation of a plan of care in accordance with the departmental policies and procedures and preferred practice patterns.
's response to care, and the ability to interpret, adapt and react calmly under stressful conditions.
Serve as clinical instructor for students assigned by CCCE after 2 years of clinical experience.
Minimum Job Requirements:
CPR: Healthcare Provider Florida license or eligible for Florida licensure.
Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited Speech Language Pathology Program.
Certification of Clinical Competence by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) or Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) candidate.
Pediatric internship required.
- 2 years minimum of pediatric experience preferred.
- Ability to appropriately interact with patients, parents/guardians and other health care professionals in all work related situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Analytical ability.
- At least 2 years of experience necessary to treat infants (0-15 months) independently as determined by meeting departmental clinical competencies established for speech language pathology.
- FLASHA membership highly recommended
- Must be able to relate cooperatively and constructively with patients, families and co-workers.
- Requires the ability to problem solve to formulate a plan of care and evaluate the patient
Miami Children's Hospital - 14 months ago
Miami Children's Hospital