Provide speech language therapy, as mandated by assigned pupil IFSP/IEP.
Support the transdisciplinary team and classroom manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Must be able to consistently and successfully perform all essential functions of the position as outlined in the classroom standards manual.
1. Deliver services as mandated.
2. Create and maintain all required documentation.
3. Participate as part of the educational/clinical team for each student.
4. Applies best, evidence based, practice methods.
5. Supervise TSLD and TSHH
6. Perform any other duty as requested by your supervisor.
This is a TEMPORARY position.
Masters Degree in Communication Disorders and/or Sciences or Speech Language Pathology from an accredited four year college or university
NYS Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
NYS Certified Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH)
NYS Certified Speech and Language Disabilities