Speech Language Pathologist
Perform patient evaluation and treatments under direction of a physician's order and the guidelines of all State, Federal, and Professional laws and regulations. To complete all required documentation and billing of such services to ensure high quality patient care and appropriate reimbursement.
* Complete comprehensive patient evaluations as ordered under the direction of a physician.
* Develop and implement an individualized plan of care to meet patient's and family's goals.
* Restore and or maintain a patient's highest level of function and quality of
life through the utilization of selected speech therapy procedures including
assessment, treatment, and behavior management principles and procedures for both
pediatric and adult communication, cognitive, and swallowing disorders.
* Communicate with interdisciplinary team members to ensure comprehensive medical and
* Consult with physicians concerning goals and treatments and monitors for any contradictions to
* Complete comprehensive documentation of all services as required by the contract facilities
policies and procedures.
* Document and complete all billing requirements for such services as required by each payor
source and/or the contract facility's policy and procedures.
* Participate with appropriate discharge planning including family meetings, home evaluation
and/or family/patient education and training per facility's policy.
* Provide direction and supervision of speech therapy assistants and rehab aides in the
provision of speech therapy services under the rules and regulations of the appropriate State
Practice Acts and any other State or Federal guidelines, in addition to Quantum's policies and
* Assist in the assurance that the physical surroundings and equipment are sanitary, orderly and
free from conditions which may cause safety hazards.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Graduation from a nationally accredited professional program
Maintenance of a current active professional license in the state or states of practice
Maintenance of additional requisite certifications per discipline ( ASHA)
* Competitive salary
* Health, dental, and vision insurance
* Company paid life insurance
* Voluntary programs
* Cafeteria plan available
* 401 (K)
* Paid time off
* Bereavement pay
* Jury duty pay
* Continuing education
* Professional development program
* Professional liability insurance
* Paid licensure fees
To learn more about Quantum, visit our website at www.quantumhp.com
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago