Accenture BPO Services
Charlotte, NC preferred, East Coast locations
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Our BPO resources can expect to:
handles customer-focused delivery and client management responsibilities. Delivers a client engagement on time and within budget and is focused on the rapid transformation of client organizations into world-class managers of spend through innovative, high quality, global spend management solutions that create sustainable bottom line results.
- Incorporate skills which support the client
- Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
- Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
- Assists with delivery of customer engagements per statement of work, on time and within budget
- Manages expectations from one or more customers in alignment with the contract language
- Contributes to overall client satisfaction through delivery of multiple and complex spend management initiatives and prompt resolution of customer issues
- Acquires knowledge of sourcing software and solutions as required by customer engagements
- Provides support to the sales process with the existing customer
- Creates and delivers effective presentations and other forms of written and verbal communication to different levels within customer organization
Ability to travel up to or more than 80% of the time.
- Minimum 3 years' procurement, spend and/or buying experience
- Minimum 5 year experience in a professional services firm or industry
- Bachelor's degree or four additional years of work experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Previous consulting experience
- Industry and/or commodity experience
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills to a customer challenge
for a visa.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 2 years ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...