Spice Modeling Engineer
- This position is for an experienced Spice modeling engineer in the Compact Modeling & Characterization (CMC) group who will primarily work on the model development for Passive devices to be used in the baseband and RF applications including QA for high quality SPICE model delivery to external and internal customers. The candidate will also work on the infrastructure development and the new device structures. CMC is responsible for generating all the Spice models of GLOBALFOUNDRIES for Bulk and SOI technologies in 28nm and below.
· Development BSIM4, BSIMSOI, BSIMCMG SPICE models as well as the development of SPICE modeling infrastructure and methodologies;
· Working closely with lab engineers on the device characterization (DC/AC/Transient/RF),
· Test structure development,
· Technology benchmarking,
· Customer support.
· BS with 8 years experience; MS in EE or Physics with 7 yrs experience; or PhD with 5 years experience,
· Must have in-depth Semiconductor device physics knowledge and good programming skills
· Strong organization and leadership skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of Device/Fab organizations
· Also desired are hands-on electrical measurement experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different cultures
· May require international travel
· PhD in EE or Physics is preferred
· Experience in a foundry environment supporting SPICE modeling across multiple technology nodes and products
· Experience in leading edge technology nodes (sub-65nm node) including derivative technologies such as RF, analog/mixed signal, non-volatile memory, low power, high voltage, etc.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com .
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 11 months ago