Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- The primary purpose of this job is to order and maintain materials necessary to run production, to set up the line with material, to set up equipment, to fill in on line and perform a variety of assembly and inspection operations following written procedure to meet production and quality requirements.
- Requisitions, organizes, delivers, and maintains materials, supplies, and equipment for the production floor.
- Sets up equipment as needed for assembly and inspection as per process specification.
- Coordinates the work of others as directed by Supervisor
- Monitors quality, safety, and housekeeping issues and communicated issues to Supervisor.
- Ability to perform many of the operations in the department.
- Fills in for production Manufacturing Team Member as needed.
- Identifies training needs and trains Manufacturing Team Member on operations and procedures.
- Completes required documentation and updates Oracle.
- Performs other functions as required.
- High School Graduate or equivalent with 7 years or related experience. Associate's degree with 5 years of experience
- Ability to read, understand, and follow detailed instructions. Must possess the ability to recognize obvious defects in workmanship.
- Familiarity with microscopes and measuring devices preferred. Previous light assembly experience preferred.
Greatbatch - 21 months ago
ElectroChem Incorporated was founded in 1986 with a strong reputation for successful problem solving in the field of fuel cells - a...