3:30pm - 1:30am
Mon. - Thurs.
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, uses and operates a variety of welding equipment including Robot Welder, Spot welder, and Assembly equipment. Work with minimal supervision from drawings, specifications and job instructions. Use a variety of precision measuring instruments including optical comparators.
- Operate a variety of equipment including MIG robot and spot resistance welders
- Operate automated assembly equipment
- Use precision measuring instruments including optical comparators
- Work independently using engineering drawings, specifications, and job instructions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Basic blueprint reading experience.
- Resistance welding experience a plus.
Kickhaefer Manufacturing Company - 2 years ago
Kickhaefer Manufacturing Company (KMC) is an innovative designer and manufacturer of small- to medium-volume engineered components, made...